Here's a list of shit you need to stop doing in a box.
1: stop acting like all your equipment is made of gold. Plates, bars, shoes and shit were meant to get banged up so stop getting ass hurt when shit gets dirty or fucked up.
2. stop talking about how hard all your workouts are. just because what you're doing is brutal doesn't make it good and it doesn't make you a hardass.
3.Stop acting like you can't lift unless you have the right music, grow the fuck up and get your mind right.
4. Stop belittling others lifts, even if it is bad form. This is what weak people do. Be stronger.
5. Stop being overly concerned with other people getting injured. If they wanna fuck themselves up that's between them, their coach and their doctor.....and of course, Jesus.
6. Stop acting like the gym/box is a fashion show. You're there to work hard not "match earth tones" (for the record a Black Legion T-Shirt matches everything and looks so fresh and so clean)
7. Get the fuck outta the way!! Seriously....there's like 20 of us in here...move your conversation to the side.
8. Stop standing there like a dumbass when bars are being loaded and unloaded. You already unloaded yours? Well you must've used less weight so you need the work of helping someone else unload.
9. Stop seeking advice from every person that you percieve as stronger than you. You have a coach for a reason. Don't like or trust your coach? Find a new one.